Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's in the bag.

A co-worker once commented on how minimalist I was when I came into the office to show off Matthew. I only had the smallish diaper bag, and the kid in a sling. We have definitely learned how to get by with the bare essentials necessary when heading out of the house with Dylan & Matthew. Dylan doesn't require diapers or bottles anymore so that helps a lot. Still, this is what I had in the diaper bag today when we headed out for a few hours to run some errands.
Also in the bag but not in this photo was the book that I am currently reading and the 2 bottles of formula for the baby. Believe it or not, this is much less than I used to carry when we first had Dylan.

My aching back, right?!
I'll have to take a photo of everything we schlepp the next time we travel. It it amazing how much "stuff" kids need!

No comments: