- homemade pie for breakfast
- hearing a favorite song on the radio first thing in the morning
- rain on a lazy Sunday
- Matthew's baby breath
- When Dylan makes Matthew laugh
- When Joe cares for the boys
- Farmers markets
- Creating something (knitting, sewing, cooking, blogging)
- Being at home with Joe and the boys
- Favorite smells; grapefruit, fig, red currants, mangosteen
- Asian food especially Dim Sum, Shio Ramen noodle soup, pad thai, bun cha gio and any dessert with coconut
- Philosophy and Aveda products
- Reading and learning
Today was the start of the Farmers Markets in Chicago. Seriously nothing makes me happier than to turn a corner on my way to work and see the white tents selling flowers, fruits, vegetables and homemade yummies. It is a sure sign that the cold bitter Chicago winter is over. I practically skip to work after that.
We always try to catch the farmers markets in every city we visit.
I was kind of shy taking photos of the vendors and their goods, but here are a few photos I managed to get today of the market at Federal Plaza.
Lilacs for my desk.
Daffodils for my boss