Monday, September 28, 2009

Three Weeks Old

I am so behind on blogging!

Carson at 3 weeks old getting some tummy time.

Carson was three weeks old last week. He had a really good two week baby check-up. He is already filling out nicely. 

At his 3 day check up, he weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and was 19.5 inches long.
At his two-week check-up, he weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long! Joe says I have super breast milk!
His heart sounded good and the doctor gave him an Excellent for overall health. He doesn't have to see the pediatrician again until he is 2 months old. We do have an appointment with the cardiologist for a follow-up Holter on October 13.

As you can see, he is more alert now. Awake for longer periods and has even smiled for us. He has a wonderful smile! 

He turns 4 weeks old tomorrow, I will try my hardest to post a new photo!

I am having a very busy and productive maternity leave. I've already cleaned and organized the basement, shampooed the carpet, organized my clothes, closets and drawers. Lots of more projects to work on, it is really never-ending.

We also had a busy weekend with Joe's brother's surprise 40th birthday party, also Nana B's birthday brunch. Joe and I are tired but it is nice to be busy and be with family.




1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow! You've done so much! That's amazing. You're like Super Mom. I feel like such a loser compared to you. I really need to get going with those types of projects too.