Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Matthew! Terrible Twos!

Our little ray of sunshine is two today! 
He has a smile that melts your heart. Which is a very good thing for him, because man this kid can be a handful! I tell people that he had the "middle child syndrome" from birth, before we were even pregnant with the third child.

Just don't get him upset because he is a marathon crier. He will cry. And cry. And cry. Forever. Then cries some more just because he likes the sound his throat makes when he cries. (I'll post a video of it one day.)

He is very quick and very smart and very much the clown. He loves to make you laugh.  He's a dancin', singin' fool. He totally gets "it" and before you know it, he has you wrapped around his little finger. 





Happy birthday our little messy, one-sock-Matt, Matthew the destroyer, my little love.

**********************
Later in the day, we had a small celebration for him at home. 


The cake I made turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself! Yummy too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Matthew! I can't believe you've gotten so much bigger and mature looking since we saw you in May!

Fran