Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm headed to Dallas tonight with Carson. Can't wait for some quality time with my mom and sister. By quality time, I mean marathon eating, and shopping till we drop.

Joe will be a home with Dylan and Matthew. Cooking a 20 lb turkey for 24 family members. You read that right. It will be his first time ever cooking a turkey. I don't know who's more brave - Joe, or the 24 people that will be eating his cooking!

All kidding aside, I had him roast a 6 lb chicken on Sunday as practice. He did an AMAZING job. Seriously, it was the best roasted chicken I've ever had. And I am super picky about my chicken (most of the time, I dislike chicken). So GO Joe! I am going to miss seeing Chef Joe in action. Maybe if we are lucky, he will take photos of his cooking adventure.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Happy stuffing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll! I can't wait to see pics of Joe's turkey. Love, Leslie XOXO

QGIRL said...

Thanks Leslie!
Hope you had a fab Thanksgiving too! Did Chef make the corn souffle or the creamed onions. YUM!
Alas, Joe was too busy to take photos of the turkey. But heard tat he did a fabulous job. So proud of him!
Take care and thanks again for your comment.
Quyen xoxo