Friday, December 28, 2007

Charlie is missing



Our dog, Charlie-Girl got out of our gated backyard on Wednesday and we haven't been able to find her since. I have an APB to the local vet, animal shelters and the police. I even have a posting on Craigs List.

Driving around looking for her today, I finally gave up because it is so hard to find a white dog with black spots against the white snow!

I have faith that she will be returned to us. Until then, I am hoping that someone has given her a warm place to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart and prayers go out to you! I pray Charlie has been taken in and can be reunited with you soon!

Fran

Anonymous said...

I am so hopeful that Charlie Girl is returned safely home to you soon. I wish that I was there to help you look....in the meantime, I am praying for her return. Leslie

Anonymous said...

We are keeping you all in our prayers Charlie girl is very warm I am sure. Happy New year Greco's!
Kim & Jeff & Kids